Care For All of Your Child's Dental Needs
Come to Pediatric Dentistry of the Rockies and experience dental care the fun way.Schedule an Appointment
You want to make sure your kids take care of their teeth and have better experiences at the dentist than you did as a child.
Get your children the care they need in a fun, kid-friendly environment.
We can support your child’s oral health by providing:
- Regular check-ups
- Thorough tooth and gum examinations from a dentist
- Traditional or digital X-rays
- Professional cleanings with a hygienist
Start your kids’ oral health off right by introducing them to a dentist they’ll love.Schedule an Appointment
No matter how well you help your children brush and floss, cavities and decay still happen.
At Pediatric Dentistry of the Rockies, we can get their mouths back in shape.
We can restore your kids’ teeth to health with treatments like:
- Etractions and space maintainers
Keep your kids smiling with restorative dental care from Pediatric Dentistry of the Rockies.Schedule an Appointment
Falls, tackles, crashes when your kid is involved in trauma it can affect their teeth, their health, and your whole family.
We can take care of dental emergencies and help get your family’s life back on track.
We can provide care usually better than the local ER for sudden problems like:
- Traumatic injury to mouth or teeth
- Broken, chipped, cracked teeth
- Knocked-out teeth
- Sudden and severe toothache
- Tooth or gum bleeding that won’t stop
- Broken or missing filling
Help your kids recover quickly from any dental crisis that comes their way and get them smiling again.Schedule an Appointment
Lip and Tongue Tie
When your infant has difficulty with nursing, it might be caused by a lip or tongue tie. This can impact their speech and have lasting effects on their mouth development.
With a simple in-office procedure, these problems can all go away.
If your child needs this procedure, we will:
- Perform the corrective procedure in under 5 minutes
- Use topical numbing cream for their comfort
- Check in a week or two later to monitor their progress
- Provide aftercare information to ensure optimal results
Enjoy a happier breastfeeding relationship with your infant and watch them blossom into greater health and happiness.Schedule an Appointment
When your child needs a complex procedure, is fearful, or has special needs, local anesthetic might not be enough.
We can perform our work quickly and safely while keeping your child as comfortable as possible.
If your child needs sedation, we will:
- Make the procedure as positive and pleasant as possible for everyone involved
- Ensure that you and your child feel comfortable with the procedure
- Work with an expert nurse anesthetist
- Address any questions or concerns you may have
Help your child receive the care they need from dentists you can trust.Schedule an Appointment